The Will & Eric Parade

Sunday, October 23, 2005

D-Day

This is a VERY special radio show. Why? Well, because it's another one with Will and Eric....and Chad....and John... That's right, all FOUR of us on one radio show. If you don't laugh then you should probably kill yourself or atleast question your very existence on the earth.

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD OUR LATEST SHOW!

I'll give you a teaser of what we talk about...

-The German Invasion
-Ms. Paula S. Brown
-John's attempt to pass a bus...err...

There. Now you can see a few of the things we talk about. Now be a friend and download it? Ok? The only music that you need to know that is on the show is Angel by Sarah McLachlan. That's right.

Over and out.

5 Comments:

  • Lawmakers tread lightly in blogosphere
    "Suddenly the plane just started dropping," wrote Sen. Patty Murray, D-Wash. "We did this amazing zigzag in - sort of spiral down very fast - and my ears felt horrendous," she said, describing the final ...
    Visit http://www.marcella.cc to read the first chapter of one of the most exciting books to be published in a long time.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:02 PM  

  • What About the Microsoft SmartPhone?
    Spat asks why Microsoft doesn't make a bigger deal about the SmartPhones when it comes to the iPod.
    Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to georgia highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like georgia highway construction!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:02 PM  

  • Dear Will & Eric,

    I perused your post (this post) with much interest as I was looking for ways to buy and sell instant road repair. Unfortunately your article was not exactly what I was looking for
    instant road repair. But luckily there is a site I have found that allows you to buy and sell anything like instant road repair on interest free credit and you can pay for your instant road repair whenever you want. Here's the link one more time: instant road repair.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:51 PM  

  • Will & Eric, I was just passing by on my search for things about Educational Cards on
    the Net, and dropped in on your blog. I was looking for stuff for my Educational Cards site. Not
    sure that your blog was exactly what I needed, but I enjoyed my visit all the same.

    By Anonymous D-Day, at 3:19 AM  

  • Drugs are just bad, you should try to use Herbal Alternatives as a temporary replacement to loose the dependance!

    By Anonymous Smoke, at 12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home